Business Development Manager
NextNet Partners is expanding its sales organization and looking for a Business Development Manager that is a self-starter and has a consultative approach to selling. Our Business Development Managers must understand business and technology in the areas of Next-Gen Networks, Unified Communications and Managed Services. They will be listening for client business issues and applying a mix of mainstream, emerging, and disruptive technology solutions to solve them. This individual will be working with current clients as well as be responsible for developing and maintaining new accounts.
- Account Management and Sales - responsible for sales strategy, client relationships, opportunity development, forecasting and creating “raving fan clients”
- New Client Acquisition - develop new business across multiple industries
- Solution Development - Work with clients and the entire team to build and refine new innovative solutions that include consulting, products, and other services such as cloud, managed, or hybrid solutions.
- Partner relationships - Work collaboratively with our strategic partners to develop opportunities and innovative solutions to solve client problems.
- Must also be able to work in a team or by themselves in accomplishing objectives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with strong skills in prospecting, replacing incumbents, and protecting installed base.
- Proven track record of success managing a territory, demand generation, partner development, account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Must have the ability to deliver business value to clients.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customer's business drivers and align to appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to articulate product and business strategies, and create the demand to move clients forward.
- Expectations is that candidates will have 3+ years of proven success in outside sales.
- Experience selling products and consulting services for Networks, Unified Communications and Managed Services.
- Knowledge of the business partner community/customer base preferred.
Base salary plus commission: at plan $200k/yr
NextNet Partners Culture:
NextNet Partners has a "people first" culture, meaning that we make decisions based on doing the "right thing" for our clients, our company and our team members as individuals. We are a fast growing, results-oriented company that requires candor, empowerment and fearlessness out of our team members. Why fearless? Because somethings that's required to do the "right thing". Want to learn more about our culture and our people? Join our conversation at www.nextnetpartners.com.